Sunday, October 10, 2010

Rare Political comment!

And really, it's not very provoking!

I was taking a look at my bedside stand and a little corner of my closet, realizing that it's time to get rid of this pile of magazines.

The pile is too big!

Again!

Magazines are definitely one way that I'm not environmentally ummmm, good, I guess. And I'm not ready to do anything about it. Digital copies are cool and everything but not easy to read at the bedside, which is where I do most of my mag reading. BTW, keep your minds out of the gutter. Maybe an iPad would make things different?

Any mention of the environment can drive people crazy it seems. I don't get it. I don't care what your political persuasion is, being environmentally conscious is smart. Don't believe in global warming? Well there is still being conservative with resources to save money, capital, etc! And then there is the pollution, waste, landfills. Any less of that is always good. So sure, have your differences on the political solutions or non solutions regarding the environment, but we should definitely all be on the same page with our personal solutions. Which is simply being smart and not wasteful. Even if you can afford to be wasteful, be smart with your money anyway. I may not be able to do it for a few years, but this is one thing I'm looking forward to using at my household.

Ok, that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment