Thursday, June 5, 2008

A deep breath and ...

...a big thank you to my wife Angela. She was more than glad to tag along with me to Lake Johanna, which is just down the street from our house, and watch me swim some along the shoreline. Our youngest played on the slides and swings.
I probably only swam 150 to 200 yards but it was a boost. I was able to swim in the lake and not die like yesterday (see yesterdays post). It's mental from here, I need to adapt and I just need to get in the time and the distance. I'll let you know how next Wednesday's open swim goes.

In the meantime take 2 minutes to watch this video of my little one doing yoga with me! Notice how she sets up the table with her friends, and at @ 1:05 she sneaks in a little something. Does my daughter know how to exercise or what? At the end she notices that she is on camera.


8 comments:

  1. Cute. Maybe if Mr. Potato Head would join in the yoga instead of getting in the way, he'd improve his waistline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cute! I love the snack break too.

    I missed her smile and enthusiastic hug on Friday! Happy belated birthday!! You're not getting older, just.....thinner!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the video! And props to Mrs. Jumper for tagging along to the lake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get that first good open water swim in this year yet... too busy marathon training...

    And CUTE video!! Ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the most adorable thing I have ever seen. Awesome yoga kid.

    ReplyDelete