Friday, May 29, 2009

Not good at this!

I am not good at asking for money!

Granted, It's not like I'm asking it for myself, but it's still hard.

My wife is walking the 3 day for Breast Cancer this year. That is 3 days of 20 miles each day!

There are so many worthy causes that we would like to donate to! However, this one hits a little closer to home for most of us. My mother just finished chemo after a double mastectomy, we have a friend, Cheryl, who is recovered and another friend Kari who is still dealing with breast cancer that has metastasized to the brain and spinal cord!

And now I have a coworker RN who is on LOA for surgery and treatment of breast cancer!

It seems to be everywhere!

If you are so inclined please donate toward her goal here!

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment