Monday, February 9, 2009

Life Density!

My wife has been typing up professor evaluations and I thought that the term 'life density' was funny, an apt description, even if pathetic if you let it be an excuse for things!

I don't know how to explain life right now!

It is busy! Very busy!

But I'm not complaining. And I mean that. In fact, I like it most of the time. The only time I don't like it is my 1 week out of 6 in the work schedule that is awful and when I think about my blog! The only other time is when it comes to this blog. How often do you think during the day, "oh, I have to mention that on my blog" or something to that effect but then when you sit down at the computer, nothing!, blank!, emptiness?

But there is also something strange going on! I don't know what to call it because it's not like I'm satisfied with life, at least not in a complacent sort of way! Anyway, to explain, life has been going by at a perfect rate! Sometimes I think a certain week went by fast and maybe even a month but when I look back at a year or a season, it just seemed it went by perfectly. Time isn't flying, but it isn't crawling either. Which considering all the mistakes I make in life (trying to learn to have a budget for one example) is pretty darn amazing. I accept where I am at the moment but I also have goals for the next moment. When I don't meet it, I set it again.

And that's all I have to say about that! (for now)



With all that said, I have to talk about Tri U Mah, review a product and who knows what else, this means more frequent posts! Maybe even like 3 or something this week. I have to slowly increase my typing to prevent any rss of the hands! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment