There hasn't been any declared decisions about my shoulder yet. The orthopedist wants the orthopedist surgeon to decide. It looks like the decision is leaning toward surgery. It depends on how the positioning of my shoulder is in this next 10 days I guess. I have a better splint and I am to do no range of motion.
I'm doing ok. I know that my value, esteem, etc does not come from running and triathlon. But I also know that it's going to be tough not participating in races and swims and century rides with the people that I had planned to. I don't get to show how much I have improved at everything.
Well, next year I'll be even stronger.
This weekend I was suppose to run the 1/2 marathon at Grandma's. Good luck to Steve, Pharmie, Miss Allycat, Lifetime Run Club members and others racing this weekend