Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Good Grief!

Had to work 8 out of 9 nights, 4 of them 12 hour shifts, then I had a visit from Dad for the last 5 days. No complaints at all about work, I am use to it and know how to train around that. Definitely no complaints about Dad visiting and not only is he Dad to me but he's Grandpa to three awesome kids.

But now, I have a terrible sore throat, cough and thick congestion and I have two- twelve hour shifts starting at 7pm tonight. ugh (or however you spell it)

Pray that this "summer cold" that has been going around the twin cities, and now to me, is quickly over.

I need to get back into training this weekend.

I did have a good 13 mile bike ride and 4 mile run last week, but this is not near enough. And, let's not even begin to talk about my swimming. Thank God I am only competing in a short course triathlon in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment